Header Ads

LOOK: Alden Richards Reportedly Talks To Maine Mendoza To Settle Things


ALDEN RICHARDS – Reportedly, the Pambansang Bae Alden Richards had already talked to Maine Mendoza and have settled things in between them.

Right after the open letter of the phenomenal artist Maine Mendoza has become controversial and went viral, she did not show up in Eat Bulaga and accordingly went for a vacation.

Issues surrounding the open letter were left hanging for Alden and Maine have remained silent about it.

The open letter has received mixed reactions but mostly, the comments were messages of support and encouragement for the actress.

On the letter is where she also clarified that she and love team Alden are just friends.

And because of the silence of the love tandem AlDub, their fans were asking what will happen to the pair-up.

Alden, according to a report from the Showbiz PH, has admitted that he and Maine have communication and said that everything was fine and alright.

A certain @MiraTMansterr has stated, “He talked to Maine already and they’re both happy. no more no less. Sorry, can’t say anymore. Basta happy ako sa sinabi niya. At dapat happy din kayo..THIS afternoon.”

Based on a previous report, their manager and the big boss Mr. Tony Tuviera has revealed that the phenomenal love team is set to do a movie together and the film actually already has a script.

And the big boss has this very intriguing response when asked as to when Maine is coming back.

He just said that “everyone” that is part of the above-stated noontime show is to return to work on January 1, 2018.
Loading...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.